Hofmeister Weisse 330ml
Genuine, imported wheat beer brewed in the heart of Bavaria. Made with mineral water, locally sourced barley, wheat and Hallertau Hops, 5.1% Hofmeister Weisse pours thick and velvety.
Its aroma bursts with ripe banana and vanilla, all backed by a bready, brioche note. Notes of lemon drizzle cake are off set by a refreshing hint of bitterness - all carried on a rich body that feels like it turns to cream on your tongue.
- 5.1% ABV, award winning Bavarian wheat beer in 12 x 330ml bottles.
- Genuine Weisse beer, handcrafted by an independent family brewery in the heart of Bavaria.
- Awarded Gold at the 2020 European Beer Challenge.
- Deliciously refreshing, our wheat beer is brewed colder and longer according to the ancient German 1516 Reinheitsgebot purity law.
- Vegan and brewed with just four local ingredients - natural mineral water, wheat and barley from local farms in Bavaria and hops grown in the famous Hallertau region.
Please note that a minimum order of £12 (excluding delivery) applies to purchases on the Hof Shop.
We offer a standard delivery service in the UK which is normally with you in 1-2 working days (see below for exclusions). To get your paws on some Hofmeister beer for the weekend, we recommend placing your order by 1pm on a Thursday.
Occasionally delivery times may be longer than stated if the delivery network is exceptionally busy at peak times such as Christmas.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands can take between 2-5 days.
Delivery is free on all orders over £50. For orders with a basket subtotal under £50, shipping is charged at £4.99