Skip to content
Ttagz Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Hofmeister Enterprises Ltd (company no. 10141475) whose registered office is at Deepdene, 285 – 293 High Street, Dorking, RH4 1RL
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hofmeister and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or drawing of the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition and no purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are featured on our Ttagz page taggz (ttagz.co.uk)
- The maximum numbers of entries is one. Any entrant found to be attempting more than one entry by using multiple accounts will be disqualified. Where multiple images have been submitted by an entrant, only one will be entered into the draw during the qualifying period.
- The competition will run quarterly. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries on the first working day after the close of each quarter. Quarterly periods will be as follows: January - March, April – June, July – September, October – December
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is 21 x 330ml bottles of Hofmeister Beer.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random.
The winners will be notified by email on the first working day after the end of each quarter. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the winner on delivery of the prize, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the winner is in doubt.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Submit an image via the Hofmeister Ttagz page that includes Hofmeister beer and passes Ttagz image verification.
- Entrants must enter their email and agree to the Ttagz T&Cs
- One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries on the first working day after the close of each quarter.
- The winner will be contacted by the email provided during entry.