Hofmeister Match Made in Hofen Competition – Social Media Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Hofmeister Enterprises Ltd (company no. 10141475)] whose registered office is at Nexus House, 2 Cray Road, Sidcup, Kent, United Kingdom, DA14 5DA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hofmeister and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/hofmeisterbeer/
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 30th November. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Take a photo of your meal with a glass or bottle of Hofmeister
2. Upload your photo to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #matchmadeinHofen
3. Ensure your post is Public so that we can find it
4. After competition close the employees in the Hoffice will review all submissions and choose our favourite as the winner
5. The winner will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page at 3pm on the 3rd December and contacted by direct message
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 case of 24 x 330ml Hofmeister Helles Lager.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by the employees of Hofmeister. Judge’s decision is final.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.