Foodfest 19 Competition – Social Media Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Hofmeister Enterprises Ltd (company no. 10141475)] whose registered office is at Nexus House, 2 Cray Road, Sidcup, Kent, United Kingdom, DA14 5DA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hofmeister and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/hofmeisterbeer/
6. The maximum numbers of entries per social media platform is one. Any entrant found to be attempting more than one entry by using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
7. The competition will run from 10am Tuesday 14th May to 9am Wednesday 29th May. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the Twitter competition and how to enter are as follows:
A. Follow our Twitter page @hofmeister_beer
B. Reply to our competition post using #foodfesthoffer and tell us who you’d take with you
C. On Wednesday 29th May at 9am the winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries
D. The winner will be contacted by direct message
9. The rules of the Facebook competition and how to enter are as follows:
A. Like the competition post and comment with who you’d take with you
B. On Wednesday 29th May at 9am the winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries
C. The winner will be contacted by direct message
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes is 2 x tickets to Foodfest 2019. The Facebook competition is for tickets for Saturday 1st June, and the Twitter competition is for tickets for Sunday 2nd June. No travel or accommodation is included.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random.
14. The winners will be notified by DM on Facebook/Twitter within on the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.